Thursday 5 April 2012

THE EFFECT OF ENTERİNG A UNİVERSİTY


THE EFFECT OF ENTERİNG A UNİVERSİTY

Entering a university is a very important and interesting experience in a person’s life,but at the some time it is an experience will change your lifestyle and personality forever.There are three important effects of entering a university which not have enough time of your old friends,learning how to survive during university,and it help you to improve yourself.

 The first effect is that you don’t have enough time for your old friends.Your old friends go to university in different cities like you.Therefore,you don’t meet with old friends.You meet new old people at university,so you spend time going to the cinema or theather,watching TV,going to cafe together.For example,I went to Denizli for university.Some of my friends went to another cities such as İzmir,Ankara,Zonguldak etc.for university.Therefore,we can meet and g oto somewhere together rarely fort his reason ,we can not see each other.

     The second effect is that you learn how to survive during university.Firstly ,if we stay at home, you must learn to do housework such as cooking,cleaning,and washing the dishes.For example,I stay at apart with my roommate.Before I came to Denizli,I did not know how to cook.While I was living with my family,my mother did to cook and clean for me.But now,I do all housework myself.Secondly,if you spend much Money,you will be out of pocket.Thus,you must learn.According to reseaches,lots of students work part-time to earn Money.For example,my roommate Works part-time in Mcdonals.

     The third effect is that it helps you to improve yourself in two ways, academically and socially.Firstly,you can go to different languages cources, g oto conferance that give certificates to you,g oto different countries by Erasmus in order to improve yourself in academically.For example,lots of students g oto different countries such as Germany,Bulgaria,USD etc to have a good job in the future.Secondly ,you can go to different enstruments courses,g oto the gym,visit historical places with your friends in order to improving yourself insocially.For example,my classmates and I went to picnic together in Pamukkale.   

     Tos um up,not having enough time with your old friends,learning how to survive during university,and ıt helps you to improve yourself are results of entering a university.You should get a university you wont regret never and ever.You will provide a lot of things.


2 comments:

  1. nice essay. your inroduction is good.

    your body paragraphs are rich enough. your used examples to support your paragraphs which is good.

    your conclusion is also successful, but one of your topic is not seeing old friends, so this seems a negative way of entering university:) but you said you wont regret if you enter university, maybe you can also consider this:)

    ReplyDelete